Rock the Schools is always open to hearing from Aussie bands located across the country, who have what it takes to join us on tour.
APPLICATIONS ARE NOW CLOSED FOR 2013
If you would like to submit your band info and apply to join the 2014 tour, tick off the following checklist, download a Band Application Kit and send it plus 1 x portrait and 1 x landscape photo of your band to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Rock The Schools Band Checklist:
- All band members must be over 18 years old.
- Performance and stage presence must be HIGH ENERGY.
- Bands must be on the point of breaking through with either an EP/Album or Single during the 12 month tour period.
- If signed to a record label or management, you must be prepared to pay for associated costs with being on the tour.
- You must be able to provide a press shot in high res to be used in all RTS marketing.
- You must be able to provide a small bio for use in RTS marketing.
- You must be willing to promote tour sponsors and be available for promo gigs at no extra costs outside the tour.
- You must have played live shows in the past.
- Ideally your band would have had some form of media training and be happy to talk to the media about the tour.
- Your band must be able to talk to kids and be able to hold a Band Q&A workshop with up to 60 students.
- All band members must have a clean police record and obtain a blue card to be able to enter school grounds.
- Your band must be well behaved on tour – no drugs or inappropriate behaviour around students.